Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit Globiance official website: Globiance.com
• Sign up for a free account
• Verify your email address
• Sign up for a free account
• Verify your email addressPlease make sure you are using the right email addres
• Please also check your spam folder
• If you still have an issue, Please Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to the dashboard and start the KYC process by providing all your personal information and submit your application
You have two different options to finish your KYC:
• OPTION 1
If you wish to enjoy the full functionality of our Globiance Exchange (Bank account + Access to the crypto exchange), choose option one.
• OPTION 2
If you wish to use just all services related to cryptocurrencies and you don’t want to open a bank account, click on option 2.
• Enable 2-factor authentication
• Don’t share your password with anyone including Globiance support
• Don’t share your OTP with anyone including someone pretending to be part of the Globiance support team, we will never ask for your passwords!
If you have forgotten your password, you will be able to request a password reset on the Globiance exchange login form
• Log in to your Globiance account, please visit: www.Globiance.com
• Go to -> Your Accounts -> Wallets choose your currency and click on “Deposit” and your wallet address will be provided
Incorrect tokens/coins deposited to the wrong address may be considered as loss of your funds and Globiance will not be able to recover those funds whatsoever
• Log in to your Globiance account, please visit: www.globiance.com
• Go to -> Your Accounts -> Wallets
• Choose your currency, click on “Withdraw” and follow the process
• Please check the Transaction ID on the corresponding blockchain. If the blockchain shows that it is currently processing or waiting for conformation, simply wait until the transaction is completed
• If the transaction is already processed, that means Globiance has already sent the transaction from outside, please check with your service provider if you’re using a 3rd party wallet
• Please allow enough confirmations on the blockchain for your deposit to be credited. If you don’t receive your deposit after all successful conformations, please contact our support email@example.com
The current exchange fee is 0.2% for both market-maker/taker. If you pay your fees in GBEX you will get 30% discount
Kindly note that Globiance reserves the right to reject businesses that do not meet our verification criteria in full or which do not fall within our acceptable business policies. Please note that application rejection reasons may not be always provided
• If you want to participate with your project in our IEO platform, please send us an email with your project details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will help the ICO’s from the planning and execution of the ICO by providing liquidity via listing on Globiance.com.
Please send us an email email@example.com, we will get back to you ASAP
The GBEX tokens can be used on the entire Globiance platform to pay your fees such as:
• Crypto/fiat exchange fees
• Transfer fees
• Listing fees
• Margin trading fees
• Payments to connected merchants
• Securities transaction fees
Globiance uses different KYC procedures to verify their customers, like ID verification, 3D image recognition or Video Ident, depending on the individual use case.
Initial liquidity will come from the ICO from being spent on different currencies to fill initial order book filling.we will also use 3rd party exchange liquidity.
Your funds always remain safe
• Our infrastructure is hosted in a high-security datacenter
• The exchange software embeds our “encrypted user access” system which adds an additional protection layer on the wallet to prevent it from being hacked
• Our software allows enabling “Two Factor Authentications” like E-Mail and Google Authenticator for additional login security
• All communications between servers and databases are fully encrypted
Protect yourself from phishing attacks,
• “Hackers” are using different methods to steal your data, such as personal information, passwords and payment information. Please always check the original sender address an do not open any emails from other addresses than the original @globiance.com. Please also be aware of e-mails with suspicious formatting or characters, for example, support@–globiance.com or support–@globiance.com